The moodboard draws inspiration from the ancient greek Temple and the architects, who intented to create Transformable Morphs that would surpass their own lives. Objects carry externalised meanings that vary by conditions and needs of the persons. Recycling objects is a cultural practice of acting upon the ‘life courses’ of objects, moving these from a linear create → use → abandon to a circular model create → use → re-make, symbolizing eternity and evolution through ages, similar to the eternity of the ancient greek Temple and worship to greek gods and godesses.
- Nara black – beige | reDO
- Tonos ring | Cement Chemistry
- Irini Giotopoulou Minimal Photography
- Loop | Cement Chemistry
- Paper mache Head bowl | popRenaissance
- archive | Romina Karamanea